söndag 18 juli 2010

Transfer weekend and clothes problem!

Today I’ve been at the airport again, it’s where a normaly belong during the weekends. But this weekend compared to many others I’ve had a quite easy rota. In the morning I had a departure with guests, who was going to Oslo, and after arriving the airport and waved the leaving guests goodbye it was time for a new arrival.

Emma and Pia came to my bus to join me back to Alanya, together with all the new guests from Oslo. The transfer went quite good, got to sell a couple of Hamam and also some hotelchange. Arrived to Alanya after just 2,5 hours in the bus. And around 20.30 I was home, finaly. Tired and swetty I decieded to have my dinner at Burger King. But in the end I found it easier to bring the food home, and I did. But when I sat there at the balcony, suddenly the burger didn’t taste that good. So I took a banana instead and some ice tea.

Now I’m just relaxing in front of my baby-computer. Trying to figure out what I will wear tomorrow, when my finnish collegue will get married. I can’t wear anything to short cuz I don’t like to have angry eyes on my from the turkish ladies. And all I have is not long enough. Ohhh I tried to not go shopping, but I guess I need to try find something tomorrow between my hotelvisits. Anyway I think I’ll find a soulution in the end.

I will try to update you soon =)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar