torsdag 1 juli 2010

Hey hey Alanya

A lot has been going on since last time I wrote her, thats why my updates has been really terrible! We had a couple of flight delayes which ended up in chaninging the flight company. So there has been a lot of things to do. Calling the guests, go with the guests to airport and back. Sitting in the hotel and informing all of the guests. So there hasn't been any place for even I small update in here.

Today I'm having my lovely DAY OFF which means that I've sleep until I woke up this morning, which was unexpecting early. Then I head down to the beach with my girls. Later even Johan and Niklas joined us, and around 17.00 we left Kleopatra Beach and passed by office to get the salery.

Now I'm home trying to figured out where in my apartment I will sit to get to best internet conection so I can make a call without any distrubation from skype. Yesterday was a great evening, Tess and Erja came to my place to preparty a little on wine, olives and so on. Then a few hours later my apartment was full of people. Really nice=) Sara, Linette, EMily and me ordered food from our restaurant down stairs and then all of us went down the harbour.

We ende up at Crazy horse, enyojed a really nice strawberry caprina=) and of course I was thinking a little about my lovely friend Amelie who had her birthday yesterday. And it was excatly one year ago since we celebrated her 20s bithday there at C.horse. Miss her so much! But I know shes fine back there in Sweden with Marucs=)

Anyway now I'm in my home, have been cleaning up the mess since yesterday, been taking a shower and now I'm just waiting the clock to be 20.15 so I can go for dinner with E and Linette. Then my new favourite movie is waiting, "Dear John" for you who hasn't seen it. SEE IT!

I might write something more tonight,otherwise I try to update soon again!
On Monday my love from Egypt is coming! I can't wait to see him!

XOXO

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar