tisdag 22 juni 2010

An ordinary day!

I saw that it was a few days ago since I left any marks here. But my weekend has been full of transfers, boths arrivals and departures. Which means that you have to go by buss 2,5 hour each way to Antalya. So when you're finaly home you totaly dead, and the blogg is not the first thing in your mind. But here I go!

Today it's Tuesday, and for me it means hotelvisits in the morning and in the afternoon I will have a welcomemeeting together with my little Sara at EV.

The last passed days I've been feeling that I'm loosing the motivation for my work. Yes, I know that I always say that its the best job ever. And really it is! But this as many other jobs ther's ups and downs. I don't know why It feels likte this, but I guess thats just he way it is. I feel like I want to puke everytime I hear anything about transfer or hotelvisits. I just want to go back home and hide my face under my pillow.

Hopefully this feeling will dissapear soon, and I'm almost sure about it will!

Yesterday we went to keep Jennifer company at Damlatas Beachparty, a lot of people, both sober and not so sober. Crazy party with nice music and food. Ended our night in the harbour, me I took it easy, so just a few moshitos then Naround 1 I went home.

Today its only 3,5 day until our lovely crazy friend Jenny is going back to Sweden. Going to miss her so so much! I really do hope that she will come back soon again! Cuz she know as everybody else, that Alanya is not Alanya without her. OS I guess this last days will be full of party and vodka bull! =)

Yesterday I also uploaded some pictures from here on facebook, cuz it takes to long time to upload here at the moment, so for yiou guys who know me on facebook.. check it out!

Now I will enjoy my pasta with cheessaus and probobly take a nap before going to sara to prepare the meeting..

Take care!

XOXO

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar