torsdag 17 juni 2010

Back on track!

After a week holiday in cold and rainy Sweden I'm back again in my paradise, my lovely Alanya. The week at home was well needed and it was nice to spend some tiime with the family and celebrate my brothers graduation and Evelina's. Which was the reason that I went home for holiday. But as I wrote now i'm back again, and everything is exactly like before, but MUCH hotter. The weather has been changing so quickly, during the days it over 40 degrees and in the night it's still so hot. Yesterday at 23 we still had around 30 degrees, IT's CRAZY!

The woork is going on as usual, but now this week and next week we have our lovely friend Jenny here on visit.. So today it was or it is our day off! We've spend at the Damlatas Beach, and now I'm going to Migros, to buy some thing for the taco we're making tonight..

See you later aligator, see you in a while crocodile!=)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar