tisdag 1 juni 2010

Friday in Alanya!

The days are passing fast when you're having fun! I guess I have the world's best job ever! Actually the work is very hard, with for example long transfers, angry people, night jobs.But even thogh I really do love my job! I don't regret a second that I went back here to work. Every day since I left Alanya first time I have been wanting to go back again. What makes this job so wonderful is that you get so much back, in a positive way of what you're doing. And for me that makes the work so great! So for those of you who are sitting out there and are eager to try life as tourleader, what are you waiting for?! I just say it; "Get to know the world"!

After this morning's hotel visit with my trainee, we had our lunch in town with som collegues and we was running around, a quick turn into office. After that I got back to work, hotells are calling. A few hours later I was back home in my lovely apartment. Threw off my clothes and jumped into the shower.

Shortly after Emily came to visit and Tove with some food, it became useful Burger King. Heheh =) or not! Then we sit on the balcony so I can see a sight I wish I haven't seen. A man across the street at a nearby hotel, is posing in tanga underwear while another man sits on a chair in front and snaps on the camera. After a few pictures the naked man disappears into the room and few minutes later he comes out again, but then in another coutume, which consists of a new color or a new pattern of his underwear! He was posing, bending here and there, and me Emily and Tove was laughing like crazy on the balcony. Then the man noticed that we've seen him and waving at us, and then continue as if nothing happened. A normal person would maybe taking off or remain indoors. But no, he was still there. He stood there for a while in millions of underwear models. We thought that this course must be documented, so Emily runs up to her room, and get hold of her camera. Oh well then, she snaps a few pictures of him. I promise that if I get hold of the pictures and I'll post them here for you, so you can watch his nice butt.

Enough of this, I lay in bed to recharge for the night shuttle, and at 22:15 I sat Dogan and Emily in a time of our service buses on the road to the airport of Antalya to meet up nyankommande guests. Tonight was the OER and OSD who came to visit. Nice for me to beat a trip like that on the Side tomorrow. Leave the guests of three hotels there, then it was time to head to Alanya hotels and the others there.

Now a couple of hours later, I am finally back in my long awaited bed. Just thought I would curl up under the covers just soon. Just wrote a post here, but unfortunately I lost, so I got together and wrote a new bit shorter. Tomorrow awaits briefing on EV and restaurant late at night I'll sit well and ashamed at a restaurant that Sweden is not included in the Eurovision. But however maybe enjoy a good dinner and a glass of wine. Mumma!

Before my wedges, I just want to wish my dear Habibi Ahmed HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Wish I could have been with him now and celebrated. But everything is not always as we want here in life. Should have talked to him during the night on skype but I think the poor guy has time fallen into sleep of waiting that I should come home. But I fully understand! so we have to congratulate him a bit later today instead.

No, folks, now I have to sleep! sweet dreams!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar