onsdag 2 juni 2010

Tuesday Night Out!

So as I wrote before Emre Aydin was supposed to play at the harbour, but the concert was cancalled. But this didn't stop us, we all were ready for our night out. So our planes were changed, we went to karaokebar instead. Me, Tess, Tereisa, Emily and there we met Matti and two of his friends and later Annika and Calle also joined us.

We didn't sing that much but a few songs and drinks later Calle drove us close to the harbour. Went by Queens to met the other guides then later we continued to Lationo club.
Met a lot of old alanyapeople and had a really great night! Didn't drink that much but I arrived home at 03.30 and in the morning when I woke up to start work at 08.30 I wasn't the most happy person. I was almosted glued to the bed, I didn't want to go up. But you have to work and at 08.30 I was at Azak Beach as I should (good girl). The day have passed quite okey, and at my lunch I picked up Tess from somewhere =) and we went to Burger King, then to office. Emily the lucky one had a day off so she looked fresh. After the lunch I was dying of tiredness, I went home sleep two hours then dressed again and at 15.30 I was back on my hotels.

Today has been a very strange and busy day, which it is never on my hotels. Normaly all the guests are happy and just asking things about the area. But today so much has happened.
First in the morning I had to write a report for insurance company with some guests. Cuz their glasses had broked during their move from one room to another. And people were asking the most funny and strange questions ever. Everytime someone is asking me something funny or stupied I write it down, and in the end of my season I will publish everything here so you all can have a good laugh. Sometimes I just shake my head and smile, I just don't understand what's happening to people when they're going for holiday.

When I came to Savk Hotel there's a whole class there, whiched joined us on a Kale tour. They all were VERY happy, so I guess Dogan did a great job, being their guide today. But one of the girls had pain in her ear, and couldn't hear. So I had to call our doctor so he could come and check it. Left from there when I saw that the doctor arrived, time to go to the next hotel, Kleopatra Beach.

Here it was a lot of things to do, millions of guests came and asked everything and I handed out I don't know how many maps today. Then I met one lady who came and told me all about her holidays she's been doing before. And she also told me how many times she had been having stomach problems and how many times per day she's going to toilett and bla bla... I mean thank you for that information... she was also explaining what she did in toilett and how it looked! So thank you my lady, there you distroyed my appetite!

Except this, there was one girl who had burned her feet that bad in the sun that she hardly coudln't walk. Her feets were like footballs... I felt so so sorry for her!

We also having a strange man who's following his ex wife.... whole way from sweden to here, and now in the hotel and everywhere... and i run up the stairs to catch him but when he saw me he started to ran. I was calling for him that i just wanted to talk to him and then he said; "not a chance that I will speak to you" ehehe then I couldn't catch up with him, he was running like a leopard from me.. heheh strange man! I will see if I can take a talk to him next time I visit the hotel again.

This is just a small part of everything that happend today, and normaly when its high season its likte this or even more crazy.. this is just the "for play"!
I can't wait until the middle of the summer!

I always laugh when I think about all my situations with my guests, after almost three seasons there's a LOT of funny moments to remember. And then I think, the guests really leave themselves to us tourleaders when they're going for charter. They sometimes even think that we know from where all their differnt bites comes from. What kind of mosquito is it that gives you the biggest bites. Then they're asking, "do I have to see a doctor" I mean I'm not the right person to ask. If I wanted to be a doctor I went to the totally wrong school.... I mean I don't care if or what they are asking me about, but the thing is that its so funny to face this situations. Cuz they really do think that you know EVERYTHING! But anyway I still LOVE my work more than so much more!

Now I've been talking to my A over two hours, and I hate when the internet conection is that bad that the skype is disconecting all the time. It's so annonying that you have to say same thing like five times and still you don't even get half of the conversation. But inshallah it will be better!

Before I hit the sack to get some sleep, so I'm ready for the beach tomorrow, I just want to congratulate my parents on their 10th wedding annyversary day!

Goodnight everybody, later!!
XOXO

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar