onsdag 9 juni 2010

SWEDEN

Hi everybody out there!

The update lately has been bad, and this cuz of my bad internet conection. But now I'm back in my lovely Sweden. This time for only a week. The reson or the resons why I decided to go back home for a mini vacation is because; my mother turned 50 a couple of days ago and my brothers is taking his graduation tomorrow. So tomorrow it will be a BIG party with a lot of people, music and of course good food. As I'm home I decided to not write in swedish, cuz you who are reading this now, for sure understand english. I'm home which means that my mum and grandma si not readin my blog, which also results in that I don't NEED to write everything twice, in both swedish and english =)

So I skip all the pased days in Turkey and focus on what I've been up to since I came home.
This Monday 7th of June I took the buss from Alanya to Antalya. Spend 7 hours in the grass at the airport with my lovely colleagues, waiting for my flight.

21.10 I arrived to Copenhagen, and a couple of minutes later I was on the train and on my way to Malmö to meet Mum and Dad. Drove home, chatting a little and then I went to bed, and fell asleep directly...

Yesterday I was just home, helped mum with some thing which had to be prepared for tomorrow, and had a nice meal together the whole family. Today has been a busy day, woke up early and eat my breakfast. Helped mum in the kitchen and then me, my brother went to a shoppingmall to get some nice shopping before the big day. I foung a nice pair of light blue jeans, a peachcoloured top from H&M, A nice dress and a well needed black jacket=)

Still I don't know what to wear tomorrow, but I think I let the weather decied! After shopping I went to Sara to get my nails done. After the work that the taiman has been doing my nails didn't felt or looked that good. Thank God for you help Sara! Now my nails are short, but they look great and natural. I took my bike and went back home, took something quick to eat then me and my broher drove to pick up his friend and girlfriend. Time for cinema, S.A.T.C - the movie 2 here we come! I must say it was the greatest movie I've seen in a very very long time! So for you who haven't seen it, you HAVE to see it! There's just one word for it - FABULOUS!

Now I'm back home in my very own bed! I was suppose to sleep but I had to update, and before I hit the sack, I'll try to upload some iof my pictures. As the internet connection is so so much better here!

Nos vemos a mañana!

XOXO

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar