måndag 31 maj 2010

New update;)

I haven't been so great about updating here latly. I think i stoped somewhere around friday. Since then a lot of things has been going on. Both work and funny things during our freetime. This Saturday I had sleep in the morning, which means that you can rest a few hours extra as you've been working during the night. So me and emily, who also had sleep went to Azalea to get some sun and rest close to the pool. At 15.00 we went to Office, ready for our welcomemeeting at EV-restaurant.

Emily went ditectly to Office again after we finished our meeting and dinner. She was going for one more transfer, but me i went home to hit the shower. Meet Jennifer and walked to Facebook to watch the Eurovision song contest, even if Sweden wasn't in the final. Was hoping that Turkey should be the winner this year, bit unfortunely Germany was better. i don't even remember their song.

Our night endes at Queens Garden, where Jennifer, Johan, Calle and me took à drink. Woke up early Next morning, time for departure. Arrived to the AirPort left the guests, then we went to Oscar hotel in Antalya. Where we're going to stay until our arrival flight is landing. Our pick up from the hotel was 1.30 so before that me and Pia had some time for shopping, and then we all slept à few hours.

A few hours later i arrived back to Alanya, and My lovely bed. Sleep in the morning, lunch with emily at oasis. Then again I was going to have infomeeting but I ended up in Office instead. Our old guide and friend Susanna and öner came to visit us, they're here on holiday for one week. Yesterday evening we all, incl Dogan meet at EV to have some dinner and catch up some missing time. AFter the meal we said goodbye and then me and Emily continues to the harbour where we first met Johan and Timmy. AFter just a couple of minutes the rest of the Alanya team joined us.

Dancing, music and drinks at Queens Garden ended up that I was home around 2 o'clock. And fell asleep directly when I put my head on the pillow. And woke up in the morning, time to work! Guess if I was tired! =) But then again, hotelvisits on the rota! So I went in the morning to my lovely Azak Beach hotel.I can't say that I've done so much.Haven't meet that much guests eaither. Hopefully they will come later this afternoon!

On my lunch break I meet Emily and we went to visit Erja at the hospital. Poor girl she has to stay there at least 3 days! So we braught some bread and som juice for her, cuz the food wasn't that good =) On the way home we passed the Tuesday market, bought som cherries and some fabric to cover our ugly couches with. So inshallah we will make it later today!

No now its time to work! I will update later i think if I have time. Cuz tonight we're going out! Emre Aydin are playing in the harbour and our beloved Teresia is here on visit!
Take care everybody!

And Mom, don't worry I will translate this into Swedish later=) Love you!

XOXO

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar