fredag 28 maj 2010

Day Off!

Again, the time is running away and it is time to put the head on the pillow to sleep again. The idea tonight was that I would sleep early. But it was more a thaught then it became action. Yesterday we all guides went to night safari jeep as I mentioned in previous posts, besides, very enjoyable evening. When I was supposed to shut down the computer, I saw that my dear boyfriend was still online and that I had surprisingly good conection on my internet. Thought a couple of minutes on skype wouldn't hurt, and now when the odds of a call without interference and echo was small. Became little more than few minutes, at 4:15, we said goodnight.

Five hours later, my alarm on my phone is making noise, then my dear friend Emily, who's up early today and ready for the beach. It was just like what's up, get up throw on something put the laundry in the machine and then go to the Damlatas beach. So no longer sleep today then other days in the week.

Well down on the beach we sat down next to our dear colleague, Annika, and eventually even Cissi and Emma showed up. Did a couple of hours in the sun, after that we took our senses, and puted the clothes on again and went back home. Redskinned, sandy and tired, we steped by Migros to buy some goodies for our lunch cooking. Did some kind of schnitzel with meat and cheese, with this we added pasta, mushroom sauce and a little greenstuff also =). Enjoyed a very nice home-cooked lunch on the balcony with my lovely friend Emily.

Full and satisfied we went on different directions, soon it was time for our football league to begin, which we do once at week, the whole team alanya. None sneakers for me and still a bit sore in my feets, I sat on the bench and cheered on the other guys who were playing. Did not went that good for Galatasaray (which is my team), but next week we will beat them for sure!

Went back home really quickly and switch on other clothes, ready for the Eurovision song contest and a dinner in restaurant Facebook. Embarrassing Sweden!! first time we didn't made it to the finals, it is really bad! But then I don't have to be sad on Saturday if I would have to work when they show the big final. FINE!

Oh now when i came back in my lovely home again, can you guess who I see,yes that damn cat! This time it was not indoors, but out on my balcony at my newly washed clothes. WHEW! this cat will not have it easy next time he comes to visit! Now it's war!

Now the bed is callinged in the morning there's new exciting hotelvisit waiting. Tomorrow I get some company when I will bring our trainee with me small. A trainee from my old high school, wonderful! Does that make old Uncle Nicklas proud now! Heheh, time for dating the pillow! Good night folks!

XOXO

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar