onsdag 26 maj 2010

The end of my Wednesday

After I finished my first part of my hotelvisits today at 11.30 I called Emily and she meet me on outside one of my hotels. Then we decieded to go down to the beach, even if we still was wearing out lovely uniforms. Sat down for a while, enjoyed a nice cornetto strawberry ice cream and of course a cola light.

12.30 it was time for us to take the bus, we were going to the harbour to one of our recomended restaurants, Josephs Platz. There we had our weekly meeting, were we also got a delcious lunch and time to get to know our partners from Panda Lether. The meeting were lasting much longer than I had excpected, so no time to rest during my lunchbreak.

Tess, Emily and I walked back to the office from the harbour (which is a part of mine and Emily's don't take taxi programm; walk and save money! Went inside just fast then it was time to walk back to my hotels. Said and done, a few minutes later I was on Azak Beach again.

18.30 I finished my work for today, and I went home started to prepare the dinner. Pastasallad with olives, pasta of course, tomatoes, feta cheese, cucumber and bread. Me and E were eating together on my balcony.

20.30 all guides meet outside our apart building, Glaros. Together we all walked to office were we jumped into the minijeeps. Time for nightjeep safari!!!! It means crazy offroad driving up in the gigant Taurus mountaing with the darkness and loud music... GREAT!
So now almost 5 hours later I'm back in my home, after a trip I never forget. It feels like my head is still spinning around! So I have to chill down before I go to sleep! Tomorrow the beach is calling, cuz I'm having a DAY OFF!!! and I really do need to work on my tan a little bit! So the beach it will be!

haha I just have to tell something funny! As I know there's a lot of cats running around here in Alanya who doesn't have any home, I never leave my balconydoors open. But in some strange way there was a cat (fat, ugly one) laying on my couch. I got panik cuz I'm afraid of cats, so I start to screem.. Jenni opening her door and asking whats going on. But she closed it fast again when she heard that I had a visitor. He had been at her bikini before so she didn't like it at all. Then I had to bring Johan to come here and take it out, which he did with my towel I have for my dishes.. GRRAAAAHH!!! but It will go to the laundry tomorrow. hehe

Thats all of what I've been doing today! I hope you enjoyed the reading=)
XOXO

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar