tisdag 25 maj 2010

Finaly back in Alanya

Hi Everybody and welcome to my new blog!

Many of you for sure wondering why I started a new blog, when I already had one before.
All of us need changes and so did I. So this will be the place where I write about my life. A life as a guide/tour leader for Detur in Turkey, Alanya.This is also a nice and easy way for me to update my friends and family (of course other people also) at home, who wants to know what am doing, how I am and so on. Cuz it's not always that you have the time and the possibility to call,text or contact with everybody daily. So I found out that this must be the smartest and the most effective way to stay in touch. For you who wondering why am writing in both English and Swedish languauges, the reason is that's a friendly way to make my friends all over the world who doesn't speak Swedish understand what I'm writing. (my mother tounge is not English, so please don't judge me after my spelling)

For you who don't know, this is my third season as guide for this company, and what else can I say then, that I love my work and the way I live my life.

A little bit more than one week has already passed, since I arrived back here in Alanya. I must say it feels like I was here yesterday. The same areas, same work, same hotels, same people, same food but only new detur-faces. I must say, It GREAT to be back (even id I miss my Detur oldies everyday)

A lot of things has been going on so the time for writing here hasn't been enough, and tonight my eyes is not with me so it will not be any longer tonight. The passed days has been full of preparing for the work, moving into my apartment, get to know the new guides, football games,meetings, transfers, parties and try not to think of anything else, than to have fun! I think thats a great summary of the week, and below I enclose some pictures which I'vé been taking since I arrived here.

Before I went here I've been working in Hurghada, Egypt. After 7 months of hard work and fun I deserved three weeks holiday, which I spend in Sweden together with friends and family. During this days I sleept, did do nothing, watched movies, enyojed the rain, talked in phone, did visits at Akademi Båstad, went shopping, visited Jenny in Halmstad, went to Gekås, spend time in hbg with Emily of cours and so so much more!!! Thats why theres some pictures from Sweden also =)









My internet is to slow, so tomorrow it will be a new update and also some new pictures!
Take care!

XOXO

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar