tisdag 25 maj 2010

Hotelvisits

Today it's wednesday and I have hotelvisits on my rota. I woke up early, dressed and eat My breakfast. 30minutes later i'm here at work again. I start my season With transfer and to work in the hotels. My hotels this time is; azak beach, azak otel, savk and kleopatra beach. All of them are quite nice hotels. So i think i Will have à good time here.

Yesterday i was working aswell, from 9-18 i was at Office with Emily, Endo and Riina. Very interesting day, with a LOT of silly comments, diet talk and laughing. Of course some working also! After i finished work, i went home so change My uniform and get ready for dinner. Me and emily spend à great evening at our favourite restaurant, EV! After that we went home again to sleep. We all were quite tiered since Monday. Jenni had her birthday and it was celebrated with a lot of party! So the bed was really temptating! This morning i woke up in time still a little bit to tired, but time for work;)

Now i have to Wall to the NeXT hotel. Update later!
XOXO

2 kommentarer:

  1. Älskade EV! Ät en plankstek för mig också... Saknar dig och turklandet<3 Puss Felle

    SvaraRadera
  2. man kan verkligen inget annat än att älska det stället=) lovar att jag ska beställa in en sådan för dej! kom till mej, jag har plats i lägenheten! saknar dej med gumms! puss

    SvaraRadera